The SECUFLEX® System is a pre-applied fully bonded waterproofing system consisting of an HDPE membrane and various sealing tapes. It is used with impermeable concrete in combination with a joint sealing system (e.g. PENTAFLEX®) against pressurized water. A granular adhesive layer ensures a secure connection between the SECUFLEX® membrane and concrete to avoid lateral water migration. So unplanned cracks that develop in the impermeable concrete structure are reliably bridged and sealed against water penetration.
- Safely protecting against pressurised water, no lateral water migration
- Highly flexible and crack-bridging
- Tested system
- Very good material properties
- Consistency class from F3
- Integrated longitudinal adhesive tape