KUNEX® thermoplastic (PVC-P) joint closing tapes are used for sealing movement joints in concrete. Depending on stress as a result of deformation and water pressure, joint closing tapes are used as a purely superficial means of closure or as a primary or secondary means of sealing the joints.
You can find the appropriate tender text for this product on these portals:
- Based on PVC-P raw materials
- The joint tapes have very good welding properties
- DIN joint tapes or company standard with general supervisory test certificate
- Based on PVC-P raw materials as standard, available in the following varieties: Company standard with abP and DIN tapes
- Bitumen-compatible material available on request